1.Is this haunted house walkthrough scary? Yes, it is scary. There is darkness, fog and scares around every corner. We do provide "chicken" exits just in case.
2.Can the actors touch me? No. actors will not intentionally touch you nor should you touch them. There may be some accidental bumping due the darkness and nature of the haunted house.
3.What is the best age to go through? It is open to all ages but you know your child better than us. We recommend ages 10 and younger need an adult. For your little ones (and you) who may be too scared to go through with actors, scares, fog and lights, we are offering a Kids Tour time on Halloween 3-5 pm. All lights will be on, no scare actors, no fog, nothing scary. This is a great chance to let them walk through (with parent) to see a haunted house for the first time.
4. If I get too scared and left early, can I get a refund? It is our job to scare you. If you or your child get too scared to finish the haunted house, we did our job you paid us to do. There are no refunds once you enter the haunted house. If you bought a ticket but did not enter, you may use that ticket any other day we are open.
5. Is there parking? Yes, there is plenty of free parking all around us.
6. Is smoking allowed? No, smoking is NOT allowed at all inside of the haunted attraction.
7. Can I take pictures or video inside of the haunt? No photography or video of any kind is allowed inside of our haunt. The haunt is dark and if everyone would be using flash or lights, the patients and other guests would not be happy. Everyone's experience would be ruined and there is so much fog that the photos would not turn out anyhow. However, you can take as many photos and videos as you like outside in the queue line or "photo ops" areas of the haunt.
8. Can I bring a flashlight or use my cell phone to light up the haunt. NO! See reasons above. 9. Are costumes or masks allowed inside the haunt? NO masks are allowed to be worn inside of the haunted house for safety. However, we encourage everyone to dress up and celebrate Halloween.