1.Is this haunted house walkthrough scary? Yes, it is scary. There is darkness, fog and scares around every corner. We do provide "chicken" exits just in case. Of course it is not scary to the Olson Family who are used to the creatures that lurk there.
2.Can the actors touch me? No. Our actors will NOT touch you. The monsters will keep their claws and mouths from you. They DO NOT want to be touched by you either. There may be incidental bumping. If You or anyone in your Group is Touching Actors on Purpose, that person WILL be asked to Leave. Also DO NOT touch any props or walls.
3.What is the best age to go through? It is open to all ages but you know your child better than us. We recommend ages 10 and younger need an adult. For your little ones (and you) who may be too scared to go through with actors, scares, fog and lights.
4. If I get too scared and left early, can I get a refund? It is our job to scare you. If you or your child get too scared to finish the haunted house, we did our job you paid us to do. There are no refunds once you enter the haunted house. If you bought a ticket but did not enter, you may get a refund. Will will NOT OPEN if weather conditions do not allow a safe opening (too cold, icy or blizzard.)
5. Is there parking? Yes, there is plenty of free parking all around us and in the fairgrounds.
6. Is smoking allowed? No, we do NOT allow smoking at all on the premises. Any one found with open flames inside any of the haunts will be removed.
7. Can I take pictures or video inside of the haunt? No photography or video of any kind is allowed inside of our haunt. The haunt is dark and if everyone would be using flash or lights, the spirits and other guests would not be happy. Everyone's experience would be ruined and there is so much fog that the photos would not turn out anyhow. However, you can take as many photos and videos as you like outside in the queue line or "photo ops" areas of the haunt.
8. Can I bring a flashlight or use my cell phone to light up the haunt. NO! See reasons above. 9. Are costumes or masks allowed inside the haunt? NO masks but costumes are ok. It is not safe to walk through with masks on your face.
10. Is it Heated? No. The Olson family like it cold so they turned off the heat and fires. Be sure you dress warm to wait outside and walk through our haunts.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE ENTRANCE TO HAUNTS BASED ON BEHAVIOR AND DEMEANOR. PLEASE COME TO HAVE FUN AND DON'T BE THE PERSON WE HAVE TO REMOVE FROM THE FAIRGROUNDS!!